BCECEB Recruitment 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released a notification at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident/ Tutor in Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Mar-2023
BCECEB Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident/ Tutor|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|BCECEB Official Website||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
BCECEB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BCECEB official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Unreserved (UR)/ EWS/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ DQ Candidates: Rs. 2250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for BCECEB Recruitment (Senior Resident/ Tutor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BCECEB official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, Starts from 22-02-2023 to 12-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for BCECEB Senior Resident/ Tutor Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through BCECEB official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BCECEB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Mar-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 12-03-2023
BCECEB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- General Instructions: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in