BIS Recruitment 2023: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at bis.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist-B in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Nov-2023
BIS Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Salary||Rs. 1,05,033/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BIS Official Website||bis.gov.in|
BIS Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
BIS Recruitment required eligibility details
BIS Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per BIS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Civil Engineering: Degree in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Textile Engineering: Degree in Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
- Agriculture Science: Degree in Agriculture, Masters Degree
Age Limit: As per the Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 03-11-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
Based on GATE Marks, Interview
How to apply for BIS Recruitment (Scientist-B) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BIS official website bis.gov.in, Starts from 14-10-2023 to 03-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for BIS Scientist-B Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through BIS official website bis.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bureau of Indian Standards will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Nov-2023