BIS Recruitment 2023: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at bis.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professionals in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Feb-2023
BIS Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Details||Young Professionals|
|Salary||Rs.70000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BIS Official Website||bis.gov.in|
BIS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BIS official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.E or B.Tech, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for BIS Recruitment (Young Professionals) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BIS official website bis.gov.in, Starts from 21-01-2023 to 10-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for BIS Young Professionals Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through BIS official website bis.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bureau of Indian Standards will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Feb-2023