Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India) has released a notification at centralbankofindia.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant, Faculty in Gopalganj – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Nov-2022
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India (Central Bank of India)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant, Faculty|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gopalganj – Bihar|
|Central Bank of India Official Website||centralbankofindia.co.in|
Central Bank of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Central Bank of India Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Central Bank of India official notification candidate should have completed 07th, BSW, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree, MSW, MA, from any of the recognized board or University.
|Choukidar and Mali||07th|
|Counselor FLCC||Graduation, Post Graduation Degree|
|Faculty||B.Sc/ BA, B.Ed in Agriculture, Post Graduation/ MSW/ MA in Rural Development, MA in Sociology/ Psychology|
|Office Assistant||BSW, BA, B.Com, Graduation|
Central Bank of India Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Choukidar and Mali||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Counselor FLCC||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
Central Bank of India Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Choukidar and Mali||18 – 40|
|Counselor FLCC||Max. 65|
|Office Assistant||Max. 35|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment (Office Assistant, Faculty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Manager/ Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office – 1St Floor, Central Bank Of India Patel Chauk, Near Head post Office, Siwan, Bihar Pin Code: 841226. on or before 11-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for Central Bank of India Office Assistant, Faculty Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Central Bank of India recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Nov-2022
Central Bank of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form For Faculty Post pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form for Choukidar and Mali Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form for Office Assistant Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: centralbankofindia.co.in