CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification at cisfrectt.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable / Fire in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Mar-2022
CISF Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Details||Constable / Fire|
|Job Location||All India|
|CISF Official Website||cisfrectt.in|
CISF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CISF official notification candidate should have completed 12th / Equivalent qualification from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years , as on 04-Mar-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years.
General Candidates: 100/-
SC/ST Destitute widow Candidates: Exempted.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode.
How to apply for CISF Recruitment (Constable / Fire) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CISF official website cisfrectt.in, Starts from 29-01-2022 to 04-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for CISF Constable / Fire Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CISF official website cisfrectt.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Industrial Security Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CISF online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Mar-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 07-March-2022
CISF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: cisfrectt.in