CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification at cisf.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (Tradesmen) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Dec-2022
CISF Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Details||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CISF Official Website||cisf.gov.in|
CISF Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
CISF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CISF official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female/ESM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/SBI Challan
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination under OMR Based/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
How to apply for CISF Recruitment (Constable (Tradesmen)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CISF official website cisf.gov.in, Starts from 21-11-2022 to 20-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CISF official website cisf.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Central Industrial Security Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CISF online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Dec-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-12-2022