Coal India Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (Coal India) has released a notification at coalindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Management Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Aug-2022
Coal India Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (Coal India)|
|Post Details||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.50000-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Coal India Official Website||coalindia.in|
Coal India Limited Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Personnel & HR||138|
|Marketing & Sales||17|
Coal India Recruitment required eligibility details
Coal India Limited Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Coal India official notification candidate should have completed Company Secretary, Degree, LLB, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Personnel & HR: Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation Program in Management/ HR/ Industrial
Relations/Personnel Management, Master of Social Work in HR (Major)
- Environment: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Engineering
- Materials Management: Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Management
- Marketing & Sales: Degree, MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Management/ Marketing (Major)
- Community Development: Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community
Organization and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Management, Post Graduation Degree in Social Work
- Legal: Graduation in Law
- Public Relations: Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations
- Company Secretary: Company Secretary with Associate/ Fellow membership of ICSI, Graduation
As per the Coal India Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 31-May-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General (UR)) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD [OBC (Non–Creamy Layer)] Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Employees of Coal India Limited & its Subsidiaries Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Documents Verification & Initial Medical Examination
How to apply for Coal India Recruitment (Management Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Coal India official website coalindia.in, Starts from 08-07-2022 to 07-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Coal India Management Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Coal India official website coalindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Coal India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Coal India online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Aug-2022