CPCB Recruitment 2022: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released a notification at cpcb.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Private Secretary, Senior Scientific Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Oct-2022
CPCB Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Details||Private Secretary, Senior Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CPCB Official Website||cpcb.nic.in|
CPCB Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Senior Administrative Officer||1|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||5|
CPCB Recruitment required eligibility details
CPCB Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per CPCB official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Senior Administrative Officer||Degree|
|Law Officer||Degree in Law|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Masters Degree in Science|
|Private Secretary||As Per Norms|
CPCB Salary Details:
|Senior Administrative Officer||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Law Officer||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
Age Limit: As per the Central Pollution Control Board recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 17-10-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CPCB Recruitment (Private Secretary, Senior Scientific Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 on or before 17-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for CPCB Private Secretary, Senior Scientific Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CPCB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Oct-2022
- Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub – division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep will be 31.10.2022.
CPCB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cpcb.nic.in