CUSB Recruitment 2023: Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) has released a notification at cusb.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I/ JRF/ Junior Project Fellow in Gaya – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Feb-2023
CUSB Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Central University of South Bihar (CUSB)|
|Post Details||Project Associate-I/ JRF/ Junior Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gaya – Bihar|
|CUSB Official Website||cusb.ac.in|
CUSB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CUSB official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Central University of South Bihar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 24-Feb-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CUSB Recruitment (Project Associate-I/ JRF/ Junior Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Mahender Khatravath, Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Central University of South Bihar, Gaya – 824236 (India), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for CUSB Project Associate-I/ JRF/ Junior Project Fellow Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CUSB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Feb-2023
CUSB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cusb.ac.in