DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of Dy. CPM/PM (Civil), AGM in Gaya – Bihar, Dhanbad – Jharkhand, Delhi – New Delhi, Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Feb-2023
DFCCIL Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||Dy. CPM/PM (Civil), AGM|
|Salary||As Per DFCCIL Norms|
|Job Location||Gaya – Bihar, Dhanbad – Jharkhand, Delhi – New Delhi, Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Dy. CPM/ PM (Civil)||2|
|AGM/ JGM/ DGM||1|
|Dy. CPM/ PM (Gaya)||1|
|Dy. CPM/ PM (Dhanbad)||1|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification candidate should have completed As Per DFCCIL Norms from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 01-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (Dy. CPM/PM (Civil), AGM) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Addl General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001 on or before 09-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Dy. CPM/PM (Civil), AGM Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Feb-2023
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form for Dy. CPM/ PM (Civil) pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form for AGM/ JGM/ DGM Post: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form for Dy. CPM/ PM (Gaya) Post: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form for Dy. CPM/ PM (Dhanbad) Post: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com