ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification at esic.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Jul-2022
ESIC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ESIC Official Website||esic.nic.in|
ESIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ESIC official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, Post Graduation, MD, MS, DNB, MDS from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental (ESIC Employee)/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bahwan, Sector-16, (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir), Faridabad – 121002, Haryana. on or before 18-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for ESIC Assistant Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ESIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Jul-2022
ESIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: esic.nic.in