Exim Bank Recruitment 2023: Export Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has released a notification at eximbankindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Management Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Nov-2023
Exim Bank Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Export Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)|
|Post Details||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Exim Bank Official Website||eximbankindia.in|
EXIM Bank Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations)||35|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology)||7|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha)||2|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Administration)||1|
Exim Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
EXIM Bank Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Exim Bank official notification candidate should have completed CA, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Post Graduation, MCA, Masters Degree, MBA, PGDBA from any of the recognized board or University.
- Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations): CA, MBA/PGDBA in Finance
- Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology): Degree/BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication, Graduation, MCA
- Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha): Masters Degree in Hindi/ English
- Management Trainee (MT) (Administration): Degree in Engineering, or Post Graduation in Hotel and Hospitality Management/ Facilities Management, MBA/PGDBA
As per the Export Import Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-10-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Female Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test, Personal Interview
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment (Management Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Exim Bank official website eximbankindia.in, Starts from 21-10-2023 to 10-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Exim Bank official website eximbankindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Export Import Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Exim Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Nov-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-11-2023
- Tentative month of Examination: December 2023
- Tentative month of Interview: January 2024