HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022: HQ Infantry School (HQ Infantry School) has released a notification at indianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk in Mhow – Madhya Pradesh, Belgaum – Karnataka, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Jul-2022
HQ Infantry School Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||HQ Infantry School (HQ Infantry School)|
|Post Details||Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.18000-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mhow – Madhya Pradesh, Belgaum – Karnataka, All India|
|HQ Infantry School Official Website||indianarmy.nic.in|
HQ Infantry School Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||18|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||19|
|Artist/ Model Marker||1|
HQ Infantry School Recruitment required eligibility details
HQ Infantry School Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per HQ Infantry School official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
|Lower Division Clerk||12th|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||10th|
|Artist/ Model Marker|
HQ Infantry School Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Draughtsman||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Barber||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Artist/ Model Marker|
HQ Infantry School Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the HQ Infantry School Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Draughtsman||18 – 27|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||18 – 27|
|Cook||18 – 25|
|Artist/ Model Marker||18 – 27|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Other Candidates: Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Trade/Skill Test, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for HQ Infantry School Recruitment (Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Given Below on or before 25-Jul-2022
- Offline Address Details
- Address for Mhow Location: Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441
- Address for Belgaum Location: Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka)
Steps to Apply for HQ Infantry School Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the HQ Infantry School recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Jul-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 05-Aug-2022
HQ Infantry School Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in