IAF Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a notification at indianairforce.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of AFCAT, NCC Special, Meteorology Entry in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jun-2022
IAF Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Details||AFCAT, NCC Special, Meteorology Entry|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IAF Official Website||indianairforce.nic.in|
IAF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IAF official notification candidate should have completed As Per IAF Recruitment Norms from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 01-Jul-2023.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years, as of 01-Jul-2023 [Candidates born between 02-Jul-1999 to 01-Jul-2003 (both dates inclusive)].
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years, as of 01-Jul-2023 (Candidates born between 02nd-Jul-1997 to 01-Jul-2003 both dates Inclusive)
- Candidates holding current Commercial Pilot License by DGCA (India) for Flying Branch: 02 years.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IAF Recruitment (AFCAT, NCC Special, Meteorology Entry) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IAF official website indianairforce.nic.in, Starts from 01-06-2022 to 30-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for IAF AFCAT, NCC Special, Meteorology Entry Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IAF official website indianairforce.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Air Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IAF online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2022
- Date of Commencement of Training: First week of July 2023
IAF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts From 01st June 2022)
- Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in
- For Queries related to conduct of online examination, registration process and Admit Cards, Contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Queries regarding Eligibility, Allotment of AFSB centres, Date of AFSB Interview, Merit list and Joining Instructions, Contact 011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll free Number 1800-11-2448
- Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs.56100/- Per month during one year of training.