IBBI Recruitment 2021: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has released a notification at ibbi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Sep-2021
IBBI Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Post Details||General Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,15,900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBBI Official Website||ibbi.gov.in|
IBBI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager||4|
|Chief General Manager/ General Manager||7|
IBBI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IBBI official notification candidate should have completed MA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
IBBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager||Rs. 67,700 – 2,09,200/-|
|Chief General Manager/ General Manager||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IBBI Recruitment (General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Director (HR), 7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for IBBI General Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IBBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Sep-2021
IBBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf for Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf for Chief General Manager/ General Manager: Click Here
- Official Website: ibbi.gov.in