IBPS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at ibps.in for recruitment to the Post of IT Officers, Law Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Nov-2021
IBPS Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Details||IT Officers, Law Officer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer||884|
IBPS Educational Qualification Details
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): Graduation, BE/ B.Tech Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level, Post Graduation
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Cooperation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (Graduation) level Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (Graduation) level
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
- As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 23-Nov-2021.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1991 and not later than 01.11.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Ex–Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or in validment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines: 5 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 Years.
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Online Preliminary Examination, Online Main Examination, Interview
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment (IT Officers, Law Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IBPS official website ibps.in, Starts from 03-11-2021 to 23-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for IBPS IT Officers, Law Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IBPS official website ibps.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IBPS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Nov-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 23-11-2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 26th December 2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary, Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: 30 January 2022
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination, Download of call letters for interview : February 2022
- Conduct of interview: February/ March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022