IBPS Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at ibps.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer (PO) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Aug-2022
IBPS Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary||Rs. 52,000 to 55,000/- PM|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees In Participating Banks (Crp Po/Mt-Xii For Vacancies Of 2023-24). The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in October 2022 / November 2022.
|Bank of India||535|
|Punjab National Bank||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||253|
|Union Bank of India||2094|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed Any Degree / Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
General Candidates: 850/-
SC/ST / PWD Candidates: 150/-
Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview
IBPS PO Syllabus
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows
- Preliminary Examination
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- English Language (30 Questions / 30 Marks) Only in English
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 Questions / 35 Marks) English and Hindi
- Reasoning Ability (35 Questions / 35 Marks) English and Hindi
- Total (100 Questions / 100 Marks)
- Main Examination
BPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorised website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website ibps.in
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45 Questions / 60 Marks) English and Hindi
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 Questions / 40 Marks) English and Hindi
- English Language (35 Questions / 40 Marks) Only in English
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (35 Questions / 60 Marks) English and Hindi
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) (2 Questions / 25 Marks) Only in English
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment (Probationary Officer (PO)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IBPS official website ibps.in, Starts from 02-08-2022 to 22-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IBPS official website ibps.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IBPS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 22-Aug-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre–Exam Training & Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/October-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: October-2022
- Date of Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November-2022
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Main: November-2022
- Date of Declaration of Result – Main: December-2022
- Date of Download of call letters for Interview & Conduct of Interview: January/February-2023
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April-2023