Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Navik, Yantrik in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 16-Jul-2021
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Navik, Yantrik|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 29,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Navik (General Duty)||12th|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||10th, 12th, Diploma|
Indian Coast Guard Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Navik (General Duty)||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||Rs. 29,200/-|
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 22 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nill/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Navik, Yantrik) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 02-07-2021 to 16-July-2021
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-July-2021
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in