Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Sep-2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau)|
|Post Details||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 2,16,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||2|
|Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher||1|
|Joint Deputy Director (Executive)||13|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||20|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive||110|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||7|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone||1|
|Senior Research Officer||2|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Intelligence Bureau Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Intelligence Bureau official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Master of Science, MCA, Masters Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Advisor (Technical): Degree in Engineering/ Technology, Masters Degree/ Ph.D in Electronics, Communication/ Computer Technology
- Deputy Director/ Tech: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunications, Master of Science in Physics/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Computer Application
- Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher: Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Mathematics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology
- Joint Deputy Director (Executive): Degree
- Assistant Director (Executive): Degree
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive: Degree
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering, Master of Science in Physics/ Electronics/ Telecommunications, Information Technology, Software, Computer Science, MCA
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Telecommunications
- Senior Research Officer: Masters Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Business Administration/ Management/
Intelligence Bureau Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Advisor (Technical)||Rs. 67,000 – 79,000/-|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-|
|Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher||Rs. 1,18,500 – 2,14,100/-|
|Joint Deputy Director (Executive)||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone|
|Senior Research Officer|
Age Limit: As per the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 16-09-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021. on or before 16-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Sep-2022
Intelligence Bureau Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mha.gov.in