Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Aug-2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau)|
|Post Details||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive|
|Salary||Rs.5200-151100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||70|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||350|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||50|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive||100|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||100|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I||20|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II||35|
|Halwai and Cook||9|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech||7|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Intelligence Bureau Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Intelligence Bureau official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive: Degree
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive: Graduation
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: As Per Norms
- Security Assistant/ Executive: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II: As Per Norms
- Security Assistant: 10th
- Halwai and Cook: 10th, Diploma
- Caretaker: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech: Diploma in Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics and Tele–communication/ Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Information Technology / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications, Degree in Science with Electronics/ Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Computer Applications
Intelligence Bureau Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Halwai and Cook|
|Caretaker||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
- As per the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 20-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021 on or before 21-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Aug-2022
Intelligence Bureau Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mha.gov.in