IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification at iocl.com for recruitment to the Post of Technical and Non Technical Apprentices in Assam – Bihar – Jharkhand – Odisha – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Dec-2021
IOCL Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Details||Technical and Non Technical Apprentices|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Assam – Bihar – Jharkhand – Odisha – West Bengal|
|IOCL Official Website||iocl.com|
IOCL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||199|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Fresher Apprentices)||7|
|Trade Apprentices – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)||6|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Skill Certificate Holders)||7|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)||6|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)||302|
IOCL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IOCL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Non Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||10th, ITI|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Fresher Apprentices)||12th, Non Graduation|
|Trade Apprentices – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)|
|Trade Apprentices – DEO (Skill Certificate Holders)||12th|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)||Diploma in Engineering|
As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years .
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD-OBC (NCL) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Documents Verification
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment (Technical and Non Technical Apprentices) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IOCL official website iocl.com, Starts from 05-11-2021 to 04-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for IOCL Technical and Non Technical Apprentices Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IOCL official website iocl.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Dec-2021
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card (5:00 PM): 09th December 2021
- Tentative Date of Written Test (11:00 AM):19th December 2021
- Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified candidates for DV (5:00 PM):29th December 2021
IOCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Register – Trade Apprentices: Click Here
- Register – Technician Apprentices: Click Here
- Official Website: iocl.com
Note: Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org