IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification at iocl.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Quality Control Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 22-Oct-2021
IOCL Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Quality Control Officers|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|IOCL Official Website||iocl.com|
IOCL Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per IOCL official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 30-Sep-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM Categories: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Group Discussion, Group Task & Personal Interview, Medical Examination
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment (Assistant Quality Control Officers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 01-10-2021 to 22-Oct-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Steps to Apply for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officers Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IOCL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Oct-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 21-10-2021
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 07th November 2021