IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification at iocl.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Feb-2022
IOCL Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Details||Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant|
|Salary||Rs.23000-105000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IOCL Official Website||iocl.com|
IOCL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||13|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||13|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)||25|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)||7|
IOCL Vacancy Details based on States
|State Name||No of Posts|
IOCL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IOCL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)||Diploma in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)||Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Electronics Engineering|
|Technical Attendant-1||10th, ITI|
IOCL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||Rs. 25,000 – 1,05,000/-|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)|
|Technical Attendant-1||Rs. 23,000 – 78,000/-|
As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 26 years .
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Skill, Proficiency, Physical Test & Interview
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment (Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IOCL official website iocl.com, Starts from 24-01-2022 to 18-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for IOCL Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IOCL official website iocl.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Feb-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 18-02-2022
- Tentative Date of downloading Online Admit card: 14th to 27th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines: 27-Mar-2022
- Tentative Dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 01-Apr-2022
IOCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: iocl.com
Note: Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail
- ERPL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRPL: email@example.com
- SERPL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SRPL: email@example.com
- WRPL: firstname.lastname@example.org