IPPB Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released a notification at ippbonline.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager, Manager in Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Delhi – New Delhi, Mumbai – Maharashtra, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Nov-2022
IPPB Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager, Manager|
|Salary||As Per IPPB Norms|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Delhi – New Delhi, Mumbai – Maharashtra, All India|
|IPPB Official Website||ippbonline.com|
IPPB Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||18|
|Senior Manager (IT)||8|
|Chief Manager (IT)||2|
IPPB Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per IPPB official notification candidate should have completed BCA, Degree, BE/ B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science, MCA, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
IPPB Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 45 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||20 – 30|
|Manager (IT)||23 – 35|
|Senior Manager (IT)||26 – 35|
|Chief Manager (IT)||29 – 45|
- All Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for IPPB Recruitment (Assistant Manager, Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IPPB official website ippbonline.com, Starts from 04-11-2022 to 18-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for IPPB Assistant Manager, Manager Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IPPB official website ippbonline.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. India Post Payments Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IPPB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Nov-2022