IRCTC Recruitment 2023: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released a notification at irctc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Tourism Monitors in Guwahati – Assam, Patna – Bihar, Kolkata – West Bengal,. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 05-Apr-2023
IRCTC Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Post Details||Tourism Monitors|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam, Patna – Bihar, Kolkata – West Bengal,|
|IRCTC Official Website||irctc.co.in|
IRCTC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IRCTC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 01-04-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Ex-Service Men Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Walk in Interview
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment (Tourism Monitors) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Bihar can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Hotel Polo Floatel 9, Jetty, 10 Strand Road, B.B.D. Bagh, Kol: 700001 on 05-Apr-2023
- Date of notification Released: 22-03-2023
- Walk-In Date: 05-Apr-2023
- Date of Interview: 5th & 6th April 2023
IRCTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: irctc.co.in