ITBP Recruitment 2023: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Sub Inspector (Education & Stress Counsellor) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Jun-2023
ITBP Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Sub Inspector (Education & Stress Counsellor)|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (Male)||8|
|Sub Inspector (Female)||1|
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation in Psychology from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years .
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/Ex-Servicemen/Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Verification of Documents
- DME/ RME
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment (Sub Inspector (Education & Stress Counsellor)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in, Starts from 19-05-2023 to 17-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for ITBP Sub Inspector (Education & Stress Counsellor) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITBP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Jun-2023
ITBP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in