IWST Recruitment 2023: Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST) has released a notification at iwst.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Driver, Technician in Bangalore – Karnataka, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Oct-2023
IWST Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST)|
|Post Details||Driver, Technician|
|Salary||As per IWST Norms|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka, All India|
|IWST Official Website||iwst.icfre.gov.in|
IWST Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IWST Recruitment required eligibility details
IWST Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IWST official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Technician||10th, 12th, ITI|
IWST Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Institute of Wood Science & Technology Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for IWST Recruitment (Driver, Technician ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, ICFRE-Institute of Wood Science & TechnoIogy, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003 on or before 30-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for IWST Driver, Technician Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IWST recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Oct-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 06-Nov-2023
IWST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: iwst.icfre.gov.in