LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has released a notification at licindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice Development Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Feb-2023
LIC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)|
|Post Details||Apprentice Development Officers|
|Salary||As Per LIC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|LIC Official Website||licindia.in|
LIC Vacancy Details
|Division Name||No of Posts|
LIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per LIC official notification candidate should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- Member of OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Member of SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- LIC Employee who is not a member of SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: 12 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of OBC Candidates: 15 Years
- LIC Employee who is a member of SC/ ST Candidates: 17 Years
- Other than SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for LIC Recruitment (Apprentice Development Officers) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at LIC’s official website licindia.in, Starts from 21-01-2023 to 10-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for LIC Apprentice Development Officers Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through LIC’s official website licindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Life Insurance Corporation Of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the LIC online application form with the utmost care, as most likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Feb-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-02-2023
- Download of Call letter for On–Line Examination (Tentative): 04th March 2023
- Date of Online Examination–Preliminary: 12th March 2023
- Date of Online Examination–Main: 08th April 2023