Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence has released a notification at mod.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civilian Motor Driver, MTS in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 24-Jul-2021
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Post Details||Civilian Motor Driver, MTS|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 92,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of Defence Official Website||mod.gov.in|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||2|
|Lower Division Clerk||17|
|Draughtsman Grade III||1|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||12|
Ministry of Defence Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||B.Sc|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Draughtsman Grade III||10th, Diploma|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10th|
Ministry of Defence Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Draughtsman Grade III|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
As per the Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Descriptive, Short Hand & Typing Test
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Civilian Motor Driver, MTS) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Commandant, Headquarters, 2 Signal Training Centre, Panaji (Goa) – 403001 on or before 24-July-2021
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Civilian Motor Driver, MTS Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-July-2021
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mod.gov.in