Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022: Ministry of External Affairs (Ministry of External Affairs) has released a notification at mea.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Passport Officer in Patna – Bihar, Ghaziabad, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Madurai, Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Dec-2022
Ministry of External Affairs Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs (Ministry of External Affairs)|
|Post Details||Deputy Passport Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar, Ghaziabad, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Madurai, Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|Ministry of External Affairs Official Website||mea.gov.in|
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of External Affairs official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of External Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment (Deputy Passport Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dipak Das, Under Secretary (PSP-IV) on or before 29-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for Ministry of External Affairs Deputy Passport Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of External Affairs recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Dec-2022
Ministry of External Affairs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mea.gov.in