Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles) has released a notification at handlooms.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Attendant, Junior Weaver in Kolkata, Fulia – West Bengal, Guwahati – Assam, Bhubaneswar, Bargarh – Odisha, Bhagalpur – Bihar, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Agartala – Tripura, Imphal – Manipur, Dimapur – Nagaland, Aizawl – Mizoram. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Dec-2022
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles)|
|Post Details||Attendant, Junior Weaver|
|Salary||Rs.18000-92300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata, Fulia – West Bengal, Guwahati – Assam, Bhubaneswar, Bargarh – Odisha, Bhagalpur – Bihar, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Agartala – Tripura, Imphal – Manipur, Dimapur – Nagaland, Aizawl – Mizoram|
|Ministry of Textiles Official Website||handlooms.nic.in|
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Staff Car Driver||3|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Textiles Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Textiles official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Printer||10th, ITI, Diploma|
|Junior Assistant||10th, ITI, Diploma in Textile Weaving|
|Attendant (Processing)||10th, ITI, Diploma in Textile Dyeing|
|Attendant (Weaving)||10th, ITI, Diploma in Textile Weaving|
|Staff Car Driver||10th|
Ministry of Textiles Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Weaver||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Junior Printer||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Attendant (Processing)||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Staff Car Driver||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
Ministry of Textiles Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Junior Weaver||Max. 30|
|Staff Car Driver||Max. 27|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment (Attendant, Junior Weaver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Weavers Service Centre, IIHT Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 06-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Attendant, Junior Weaver Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Dec-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 13-Dec-2022
Ministry of Textiles Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: handlooms.nic.in