NBSSLUP Recruitment 2023: National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP) has released a notification at nbsslup.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Assistant in Gaya – Bihar. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 17-Oct-2023
NBSSLUP Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)|
|Post Details||Field Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gaya – Bihar|
|NBSSLUP Official Website||nbsslup.in|
NBSSLUP Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NBSSLUP official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Walk in Interview
How to apply for NBSSLUP Recruitment (Field Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Bihar can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Soil Conservation Officer, Gaya on 17-Oct-2023
- Date of notification Released: 05-10-2023
- Walk-In Date: 17-Oct-2023
NBSSLUP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nbsslup.in