NCCR Recruitment 2021: National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR) has released a notification at nccr.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant, SRF in Chennai – Andaman & Nicobar – Lakshadweep – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 20-Aug-2021
NCCR Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, SRF|
|Salary||Rs.20000-78000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Andaman & Nicobar – Lakshadweep – All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NCCR Official Website||nccr.gov.in|
NCCR Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||4|
NCCR Educational Qualification Details
|Project Scientist-III||BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Senior Research Fellow||Masters Degree|
|Field Assistant||Diploma/ Degree|
NCCR Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.35,000/-|
NCCR Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Scientist-III||Max. 45 years|
|Project Scientist-II||Max. 40 years|
|Project Scientist-I||Max. 35 years|
|Senior Research Fellow||Max. 32 years|
|Technical Assistant||Max. 50 years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCCR Recruitment (Technical Assistant, SRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 24-07-2021 to 20-Aug-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR), Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100
Steps to Apply for NCCR Technical Assistant, SRF Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NCCR recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Aug-2021
- Last date for receipt of applications (hard copy): 27th August 2021
- Last date for receipt of applications (hard copy) from North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 03d September 2021