NCLT Recruitment 2022: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Judicial Member, Technical Member in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 12-Aug-2022
NCLT Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Judicial Member, Technical Member|
|Salary||As Per NCLT Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCLT official notification candidate should have completed As Per NCLT Recruitment Norms from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 03-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee.
- Written Examination/ Interview
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Judicial Member, Technical Member) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 15-07-2022 to 12-Aug-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Shri Riazul Haque, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 526, A ‘Wing, 5th floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Steps to Apply for NCLT Judicial Member, Technical Member Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NCLT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Aug-2022
- Hard Copies Submit to Office as an Before 23-08-2022
NCLT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nclt.gov.in