NCPOR Recruitment 2023: National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) has released a notification at ncpor.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Accounts Officer, Scientist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Apr-2023
NCPOR Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR)|
|Post Details||Accounts Officer, Scientist|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NCPOR Official Website||ncpor.res.in|
NCPOR Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Accounts Officer/ Senior Manager||1|
NCPOR Recruitment required eligibility details
NCPOR Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NCPOR official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Scientist-F||BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Accounts Officer/ Senior Manager||Masters Degree|
NCPOR Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Accounts Officer/ Senior Manager||Max. 50|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NCPOR Recruitment (Accounts Officer, Scientist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NCPOR official website ncpor.res.in, Starts from 07-03-2023 to 20-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for NCPOR Accounts Officer, Scientist Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NCPOR official website ncpor.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NCPOR online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Apr-2023
NCPOR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ncpor.res.in