NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released a notification at neepco.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Apr-2023
NEEPCO Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)|
|Post Details||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NEEPCO Official Website||neepco.co.in|
NEEPCO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Executive Trainees-Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||30|
|Executive Trainees- Finance||8|
|Executive Trainees- Human Resource||2|
|Assistant Company Secretary (Trainee)||1|
NEEPCO Recruitment required eligibility details
NEEPCO Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NEEPCO official notification candidate should have completed CA, CMA, Degree, ICWA, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Executive Trainees-Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): Degree/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Executive Trainees- Finance: CA, CMA, ICWA
- Executive Trainees- Human Resource: Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Personnel & Administration/Industrial Relations/Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Management
- Assistant Company Secretary (Trainee): Degree in Law, Graduation and a Qualified Company Secretary
As per the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 560/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Based on GATE Marks, Interview
How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment (Executive Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NEEPCO official website neepco.co.in, Starts from 10-03-2023 to 04-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for NEEPCO Executive Trainee Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NEEPCO official website neepco.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NEEPCO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Apr-2023