NFL Recruitment 2022: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has released a notification at nationalfertilizers.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineer, Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 01-Jul-2022
NFL Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Post Details||Engineer, Manager|
|Salary||Rs.40000-220000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NFL Official Website||nationalfertilizers.com|
NFL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
NFL Recruitment required eligibility details
NFL Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per NFL official notification candidate should have completed CA, CMA, LLB, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation, AMIE, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
- Engineer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Chief Manager (Chemical): B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg)/ AMIE in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology. Candidates having BOE (Boiler Operation Engineer) certification may be given preference.
- Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager (Mechanical): B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) / AMIE in Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electrical Technology
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation): B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Sc. Engg. in (Instrumentation OR Instrumentation & Control OR Electronics & Instrumentation OR Electronics Instrumentation & Control OR Industrial Instrumentation OR Process Control Instrumentation OR Electronics & Electrical OR Applied Electronics & Instrumentation OR
Electronics & Communication OR Electronics & Control) OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Engineer (Civil): B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg.)/ AMIE in Civil Engineering OR Civil Technology
- Senior Chemist, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager (Chemical Lab): M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Engineer, Assistant Manager (Safety): B. Tech./ B.E. in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. OR B. Tech./ B.E./ BSc Engg. in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur
- Material Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Chief Manager (Materials): Degree in Engineering (in any specialization) OR Full time regular MBA (Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management) OR PG Diploma in Materials Management (02 years regular course) (Recognized as equivalent to MBA by UGC/ AICTE)
- Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager, Chief Manager (Finance & Accounts): CA or CMA or Two years MBA
with specialization in Finance (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply.)
- Chief Manager (Human Resources): MBA/ Integrated MBA/ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma of minimum 02 years duration in HRM/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University / Institute. Degree in Law (LLB) is desirable
NFL Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Chief Manager||Rs. 90,000-2,40,000/-|
|Sr. Chemist||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Dy. Manager||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-|
|Sr. Manager||Rs. 80,000-2,20,000/-|
|Materials Officer||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
NFL Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 50 years , as on 06-06-2022.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Manager||Max 40|
|Chief Manager||Max 50|
|Sr. Chemist||Max 30|
|Dy. Manager||Max 40|
|Sr. Manager||Max 45|
|Materials Officer||Max 30|
- E-5 to E-6: Rs.1000/-
- E-1 to E-4: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/Ex Serviceman, PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for NFL Recruitment (Engineer, Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 02-06-2022 to 01-Jul-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dy. General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
Steps to Apply for NFL Engineer, Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NFL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Jul-2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Copy of Online Application: 08-Jul-2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Copy of Online Application for North Eastern States & UT: 15-Jul-2022
NFL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nationalfertilizers.com
Note: Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) is a Joint Venture Company formed by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Engineers India Limited (EIL) and Fertilizer Corporation of India limited (FCIL) to take forward the revival of Ramagundam Unit of FCIL by setting up of gas based Ammonia – Neem Coated Urea complex at existing Ramagundam site of FCIL, District-Peddapalli, Telangana-505210.