NHAI Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification at nhai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline, is 16-Aug-2021
NHAI Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Details||Chief General Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NHAI Official Website||nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Recruitment required eligibility details
- Age Limit: As per the National Highways Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment (Chief General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 30-06-2021 to 16-Aug-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the DGM (HR &Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India,Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Steps to Apply for NHAI Chief General Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NHAI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Aug-2021
- Last Date for submission of Print–out of Online application: 31st August 2021