NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Explosive Expert, Cyder Forensic Examiner in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Feb-2023
NIA Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Explosive Expert, Cyder Forensic Examiner|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Cyder Forensic Examiner||10|
|Finger Print Expert||1|
|Crime Scene Assistant||5|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
NIA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.Sc, Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Explosive Expert||B.Sc, Masters Degree in Chemistry, M.Sc|
|Cyder Forensic Examiner||Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering, Masters Degree|
|Finger Print Expert||B.Sc in Chemistry, Degree, M.Sc in Forensic Science|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Masters Degree in Bio – Technology, Analytical Chemistry, Physics, Forensic Science|
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Explosive Expert||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Cyder Forensic Examiner|
|Finger Print Expert|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
NIA Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 09-02-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Explosive Expert||Max. 56|
|Cyder Forensic Examiner|
|Finger Print Expert||As Per Norms|
|Crime Scene Assistant|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Explosive Expert, Cyder Forensic Examiner) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The SP(Adm),NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 09-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for NIA Explosive Expert, Cyder Forensic Examiner Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Feb-2023
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in