NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Scientific Psychologist, Network Administrator in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Sep-2023
NIA Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Technical Scientific Psychologist, Network Administrator|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 -1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technical Forensic Psychologist||3|
|Finger Print Expert||2|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||10|
|Crime Scene Assistant||5|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
NIA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Technical Forensic Psychologist||Masters Degree|
|Finger Print Expert||M.Sc|
|Explosive Expert||B.Sc, M.Sc, Masters Degree|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||BE/ B.Tech|
|Biology Expert||B.Sc, Degree, M.Sc|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Master Degree|
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technical Forensic Psychologist||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Finger Print Expert|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Rs. 44,900 -1,42,400/-|
|Photographer||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Technical Scientific Psychologist, Network Administrator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. on or before 14-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NIA Technical Scientific Psychologist, Network Administrator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Sep-2023
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in