NIELIT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) has released a notification at nielit.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist C in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Jun-2022
NIELIT Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Details||Scientist C|
|Salary||Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIELIT Official Website||nielit.gov.in|
NIELIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIELIT official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical, M.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Applied Electronics, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 28-Jun-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Screening Test & Interview
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment (Scientist C) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIELIT official website nielit.gov.in, Starts from 30-05-2022 to 28-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for NIELIT Scientist C Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIELIT official website nielit.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIELIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jun-2022