NIRDPR Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has released a notification at nirdpr.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Fellow in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-May-2023
NIRDPR Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)|
|Post Details||Young Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIRDPR Official Website||nirdpr.org.in|
NIRDPR Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||2|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||2|
|Jammu and Kashmir||4|
NIRDPR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIRDPR official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Post Graduation in Social Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-Apr-2023.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment (Young Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIRDPR official website nirdpr.org.in, Starts from 26-04-2023 to 08-May-2023
Steps to Apply for NIRDPR Young Fellow Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIRDPR official website nirdpr.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIRDPR online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-May-2023