NIT Patna Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT Patna) has released a notification at nitp.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant, Registrar in Patna – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 23-Mar-2022
NIT Patna Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT Patna)|
|Post Details||Junior Assistant, Registrar|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 67,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NIT Patna Official Website||nitp.ac.in|
NIT Patna Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||19|
NIT Patna Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIT Patna official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.
|Technical Assistant||Diploma, BE/ B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science Engineering, Architecture, B.Sc/ Masters Degree in Physics/ Chemistry, MCA|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||12th|
- Candidate Should have At least l5 year’s experience as Assistant Professor or with 8 years of service in the
Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration.
- Candidate Should have Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education.
- Candidate Should have 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar
- Candidate Should have 9 years experience of Assistant Professor in the AGP and above with 3 years of
experience in educational administration.
- Candidate Should have Comparable experience in research establishment and or other institutions of higher education.
- Candidate Should have 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar equivalent post.
- Candidate Should have Experience of working in E-Office system.
NIT Patna Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month|
|Registrar||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
NIT Patna Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Patna recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Registrar||Max. 50|
|Assistant Registrar||Max. 35|
|Technical Assistant||As Per Norms|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||Max. 27|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC (NCL)) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/- for Registrar Posts
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/- for Technical, Junior Assistant Posts
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200/- for Technical, Junior Assistant Posts
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NIT Patna Recruitment (Junior Assistant, Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 24-02-2022 to 23-Mar-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800005.
Steps to Apply for NIT Patna Junior Assistant, Registrar Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIT Patna recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Mar-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 22-03-2022
- Last date of submission of print out of application along with supporting documents: 31-03-2022
NIT Patna Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant: Click Here
- Official Notification for Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nitp.ac.in