NMDC Recruitment 2022: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has released a notification at nmdc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Mar-2022
NMDC Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Post Details||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.50000-60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NMDC Official Website||nmdc.co.in|
NMDC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NMDC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the National Mineral Development Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years .
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
UGC-NET Score, Group Discussion & Interview
How to apply for NMDC Recruitment (Executive Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NMDC official website nmdc.co.in, Starts from 25-02-2022 to 17-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for NMDC Executive Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NMDC official website nmdc.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Mineral Development Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NMDC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Mar-2022
NMDC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nmdc.co.in
Note: To Assist Technical Aspect of Online mode, Candidates may Contact Helpline Email: firstname.lastname@example.org available between 10 AM to 06 PM on all working days