NTRO Recruitment 2023: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has released a notification at ntro.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant, Technician in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Mar-2023
NTRO Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|Salary||Rs.19900-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTRO Official Website||ntro.gov.in|
NTRO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NTRO Recruitment required eligibility details
NTRO Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NTRO official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Technical Assistant||Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Technician-A||10th, ITI, ME/ M.Tech|
NTRO Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technical Assistant||As Per Norms|
|Technician-A||Rs. 19,900 – 63, 200/-|
|Technician-B||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Technician-C||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Technician-D||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
As per the National Technical Research Organisation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
Written/ Trade Test, Interview
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment (Technical Assistant, Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Director (R&P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067 on or before 22-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for NTRO Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NTRO recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Mar-2023
NTRO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form for Technician pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form for Technical Assistant Post: Click Here
- Official Website: ntro.gov.in