PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineer Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Apr-2023
PGCIL Vacancy Details March 2023
|Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)
|As Per PGCIL Norms
|PGCIL Official Website
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed As Per PGCIL Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Based on GATE Marks, Written Test, Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Engineer Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 27-03-2023 to 18-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Apr-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 18-04-2023