SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Sep-2021
SBI Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil)||36|
|Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical)||10|
- Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed B.E/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 26-08-2021.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode Of Payment: Online.
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 13-08-2021 to 02-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for SBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2021
SBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: sbi.co.in