SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Business Correspondent Facilitator in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Mar-2023
SBI Vacancy Details March 2023
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Business Correspondent Facilitator
|Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
|SBI Official Website
SBI Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed As Per SBI Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 10-03-2023.
Refer Official Notification
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Business Correspondent Facilitator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 10-03-2023 to 31-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Mar-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 31-03-2023