SJVN Recruitment 2022: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) has released a notification at sjvn.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice in Buxar, Rohtas, Bhojpur, Kaimur – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 15-Oct-2022
SJVN Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN)|
|Salary||Rs.7000-10000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Buxar, Rohtas, Bhojpur, Kaimur – Bihar|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|SJVN Official Website||sjvn.nic.in|
SJVN Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SJVN Recruitment required eligibility details
SJVN Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per SJVN official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
|Graduate Apprentices||BE/ B.Tech|
SJVN Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Diploma Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/-|
|ITI Apprentices||Rs. 7,000/-|
As per the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for SJVN Recruitment (Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 06-09-2022 to 15-Oct-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification
Steps to Apply for SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the SJVN recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2022
SJVN Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice are required to register in BOAT portal: Click Here
- Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal: Click Here
- Official Website: sjvn.nic.in