TMC Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification at tmc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Attendant, Trade Helper in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Mullanpur – Punjab, Vizag – Andhra Pradesh, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh. Muzaffarpur – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Jan-2023
TMC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Details||Attendant, Trade Helper|
|Salary||Rs.18000-53100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Mullanpur – Punjab, Vizag – Andhra Pradesh, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh. Muzaffarpur – Bihar|
|TMC Official Website||tmc.gov.in|
TMC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||18|
TMC Recruitment required eligibility details
TMC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TMC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, B.Sc Nursing, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Lower Division Clerk||Graduation|
|Nurse ‘A’||Diploma, B.Sc Nursing|
TMC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Nurse ‘A’||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Nurse ‘B’||Rs. 47,600/-|
|Nurse ‘C’||Rs. 53,100|
TMC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 10-01-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (years)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Max. 27|
|Nurse ‘A’||Max. 30|
|Nurse ‘B’||Max. 35|
|Nurse ‘C’||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for TMC Recruitment (Attendant, Trade Helper ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TMC official website tmc.gov.in, Starts from 20-12-2022 to 10-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for TMC Attendant, Trade Helper Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TMC official website tmc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tata Memorial Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TMC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Jan-2023